The LibreOffice Viewer makes reading documents on the move way much easier and simpler. The application allows users to view and open documents such as .odt, .odf and a host of alternative and proprietary file formats. It also lets users open file formats such .doc and .docx.
By using LibreOffice Viewer, you can open text documents and basic presentations and even render them. However, users have to wait for the application to execute high-ended complex and fancy presentations. The software is a beta version and it can be totally understood and realized while using it.
The software is not a fully-fledged office suite enabled to edit files, but can be used for document view. With that in mind, users should realize that it is not a replacement for applications such as Polaris and/or Google Docs.
What is LibreOffice Viewer for PC?
The software has been designed and created by Collabora. Collabora is known for endorsing open-source community projects such as Gstreamer and Telepathy. The release of LibreOffice viewer is seen as a major milestone for the entire project that has taken a cue from LibreOffice Viewer.
On its release, LibreOffice Viewer for PC has already got many downloads, the number stands between 5-10 thousand in a day, and users are relishing it totally.
On its release, a statement was published that said not all the features in the previous version are available in the beta format. However, the R & D team is constantly working to add the features in the releases going forward and also get rid of the bugs in the software.
Supported formats of Download LibreOffice Viewer
The different file formats which you can enjoy editing and can be supported easily by LibreOffice Viewer are:
– Open Document Format (.odt, .odp, .ods, .ots, .ott, .otp)
– Microsoft Office 2007/2010/2013 (.docx, .pptx, .xlsx, .dotx, .xltx, .ppsx)
– Microsoft Office 97/2000/XP/2003 (.doc, .ppt, .xls, .dot, .xlt, .pps)
Download LibreOffice Viewer for Windows:
LibreOffice Viewer is on its way to become one of the most popular Open Office Source application and with its OC version it will definitely gather more eyeballs.
With continuous bug fixes and improvements in the current version, LibreOffice Viewer is definitely a great application to have.
There are various ways that enable users to use LibreOffice Viewer over the desktop. To use LibreOffice Viewer on the desktop please follow the below listed steps-
- First and foremost download Bluestack from here, since this is the best and the most trusted Android emulator. Being a quality emulator, it will provide users the ability to run your .apk applications on your PC easily.
- Installing the Bluestack is simple and quick. Users simply have to go on clicking “next”.
- Search for “LibreOffice Viewer” which will download the software directly.
- After this, you just need to follow the provided instructions, thus given in the screen and go for the installation of the software.
- After the successful installation of the application, you need to scroll to the “All App” options.
- Now you need to search for the newly installed LibreOffice Viewer and click to open and read documents on the go!
I hope that the above steps have worked for LibreOffice Viewer Download for PC on Windows Platform. This guide is about easy steps and how it will work. You can contact us for any question you have about our Blog Rockitspace