Autodesk Pixlr for PC is a photo editor developed by ‘Ola Sevandersson’ in 2008, and the suit was acquired by Autodesk. It is a non-Professional app it consist of a set of image tools and utilities, screen grabber, photo editor.
It provides control over the picture enhancement by selecting the part of the picture you want to apply effects, add focus, use linear and radial gradient mask. Autodesk Pixlr can be freely downloaded from the internet quickly.
Autodesk Pixlr for PC allows saving the images in BMP or TIFF, JPEG, PNG format. Images can also be shared on Facebook and Twitter. The workspace is colossal, and editing features are organized on a left side of the screen.
Autodesk Pixlr has dynamic menus; you have just to click on it, and it gets expanded which allow pulling the different options and previews. It gives high-quality result quick and with less effort. It is used to make your photo more attractive by using tools and your creativity.
Features of Autodesk Pixlr for PC:
- The interface is easy and simple to use.
- Quick fixes such as crop, straighten, resize, rotate used to make a quick correction to your photos.
- Auto fix tools can add color effects, texture, resolution and contrast, lightening effects quickly.
- Red eye tool is used to erase imperfection.
- Color Splash brush removes or adds color to the selected part of your photo.
- Focal Blur tool adds focus to the specific element of your image.
- To create perfect touch of your photo, you can add your personal style with 100 effects, 340 overlays, and 200 borders.
- Photos can also be transformed into pencil sketch, water color and many more.
- The advance feature Double exposure tool is used to merge two images and adjust transparency and blend images with 11 different blend modes.
- An advance feature like influence masks enhances specific element of your photo by using five different influence mask controls such as brush masking tool, gradients which control effect, type masking shape the photo into letters or words.
- It also has the feature of adding original stickers.
Starter membership can subscribe directly through Autodesk account free without creating an account on pixlr which includes free 600 effects.
The essential group is also freely available, but you need to create an account on Autodesk pixlr. This membership provides additional features like advance double exposure, overlays, borders and advance effects.
Pro-pixlr membership needs to subscribe for $1.99 per month or $14.99 per year which makes available all essential features with powerful tools like influence masks and control over the specific color channel.
How To Download Autodesk Pixlr for PC:
The application is not compatible with PC directly, so we need android emulator which can be freely downloaded.
- Firstly you download Bluestack player which is the android emulator use to run the application on the computer.Download it now!
- After the download is completed, install the Bluestack emulator.
- After the installation of emulator search the Autodesk Pixlr in the search box of the Bluestack.
- Install the Autodesk Pixlr by just clicking on the install button..
- Start editing images by using your creativity.
I hope that the guide which is given here is about how to download Autodesk Pixlr for PC or Computer, please keep on visiting Rockitspace.org.